|CALL FOR SUBMISSION: DEADLINE November 15, 2010.
The Indo-American Arts Council (IAAC) and Asia Society invite applications from dancers, dance companies and choreographers to present works sharing movement, heritage and inspiration from the Indian subcontinent with high standards of quality and artistic excellence.
- Completed Application Form
- List of previous performances and reviews, if any
- Only professional level performance will be considered for the festival.
- Submit "cued, non-returnable videos/DVD" of performance pieces you want showcased at the festival. You may submit multiple works. Applicants are requested to send the entire video recording of the proposed works (not excerpts or sampling of past works) for the review process.
- Please submit separate "Section II-Project Information" of the Application Form, for each proposed work. Works not accompanied by this form may not be considered. (In the Artistic Statement give a description of the work and reference your movement aesthetic and inspiration).
- 3-4 pictures, on a separate CD, with Photo Credits.
- Artistic Credits for each proposed piece including music, choreography, performers
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Materials need be postmarked or delivered to the IAAC by November 15, 2010. If you would like your video returned please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Only complete submissions will be considered. All submissions must be sent to:
Indo-American Arts Council
DANCE FESTIVAL 2010
517East 87th Street, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10128
For information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; or visit www.iaac.us
|The Indo-American Arts Council is a 501 ©3 not-for-profit arts organization passionately dedicated to promoting, showcasing and building an awareness of artists of Indian origin in the performing arts, visual arts, literary arts and folk arts. For information please visit www.iaac.us