MAHINDRA INDO-AMERICAN ARTS COUNCIL FILM FESTIVAL
The Indo-American Arts Council is proud, honoured and delighted to announce the completion of ten exciting years of supporting and showcasing artists of Indian origin in the performing, visual, literary and folk arts; of joining hands with arts and charitable organizations to raise money and awareness for humanitarian causes, and of adding to the fabulous, diverse cultural experiences of New York City.
The Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival, our flagship event, is scheduled for November 7-11, 2007. Show your support for the IAAC and simultaneously participate in one of the most exciting events of 2007:
- Become a Sponsor of the Film Festival
- Become a member of the Opening Night Gala Benefit Committee
- Buy an advertisement in our Festival Brochure
- Buy a page in the brochure to congratulate the IAAC
- Donate an item for the Gala Benefit Auction
- Donate a gift for the Opening Night Gala Gift bags
- Buy a table at the Opening Night Gala Benefit Dinner
Click on each type of support for further details. All donations (cash or in-kind) are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. For further information visit www.iaac.us or call 212 594 3685.