|11th Annual NEW YORK INDIAN FILM FESTIVAL
May 4-8, 2011
|Terms and conditions
Welcome to the NYIFF Film Festival! If you continue to browse and sign up as a user, you are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before signing up as a member as they contain important information about the use of this website.
- The content of this website provides general information about the NYIFF Film Festival only. Any content/material posted should be relevant to the NYIFF Film Festival. Any other content will be deleted immediately. Content is subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk for which we are not liable. You must ensure that any of the information/materials that you access meet your own particular requirements.
- We are not responsible for any content in which the information/materials provided may be inaccurate, incomplete or unsuitable. The posting of content that is abusive, vulgar, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive is strictly prohibited. Users are prohibited from using the website to collect e-mail addresses of other users for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mails.
- We are not responsible for any external links provided from this website to any other website. The user is solely responsible for any external links posted. These may or may not be endorsed by us.
- The website contains content that is exclusively owned and licensed by us. Reproduction of the layout, design, graphics and other information is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website will be treated as a criminal offence and action will be taken against the offender.
- All music, photos and videos that are uploaded will first be moderated by the administrator before they are displayed.